In this week’s episode, I talk about the marketing mix of my new law practice, and how I’m using 3 specific strategies on a daily basis to hit my marketing goals.
As most of you are aware, I’m in the process of transitioning my law practice from a family law practice to an intellectual property and brand protection practice. After 10 years of practicing family law, this is no small task.
(If you are interested in getting on the waiting list to access my premium podcast, which chronicles my day-to-day journey as I build a new law practice, click here.)
The marketing techniques that I am using are already starting to pay dividends, as I discuss on today’s show. While I don’t have any “paying” business clients… yet, I’m confident that as a result of the tactics I am employing (and which I discuss in this week’s episode) my first client is not far off.
Hope you enjoy this episode!
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- John Skiba, JD Blogger
- AudioTechnica Microphone
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- CoSchedule – Content Scheduling App
- Christopher Small, The Art of Lawyering
- Hawthorn Law Main Webpage
- Hawthorn Law Facebook Page
In this particular episode, you will learn about my Marketing Mix:
The marketing mix I have begun to implement in my law practice to help build my business practice includes some of the following techniques:
- Offline Marketing, including cold calling, networking and other techniques.
- Online Marketing, including a discussion of the mediums I use and how I use them.
- Pain Online Marketing, specifically Facebook.
I also discuss how I have chosen to “niche” my law practice to help clarify who my perfect client is, for both them and for me.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter and follow Hawthorn Law on Instagram
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.