I had a great week this week, and it was all because of systems. Systems are what make some law firms tremendously successful, while others stagnate in mediocrity. In today’s podcast, I’m going to share with you 6 systems that you can start to implement immediately to make your law practice more profitable and successful.
Right click here to download the mp3
Are you interested in learning how to build your practice without working harder, or doing anything you don’t want to do? Do you want to attract better clients and bigger cases, earn higher fees, and get more referrals?
Then check out The Attorney Marketing Formula. Use this link and get $20 off.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- Call Ruby
- Chris Mullins
- How to Conduct the Perfect Initial Consultation
- The Attorney Marketing Formula
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The 6 different systems you can put into place in your law practice to make you more efficient and profitable. Included in this podcast is the following:
- What a system is and why it is important to successful law practices.
- How most average lawyers manage their law practice.
- 8 benefits to implementing systems into your law firm.
- How you can use systems to increase your effective hourly rate.
- The big management mistake that many lawyers make (hint, they are managing the wrong things).
- How my lead generation system has provided me a comfortable stream of new clients, on a consistent basis.
- The three key elements of an effective lead generation system.
- Why it is so important to use a phone script, and how to develop this for your law practice.
- 5 key elements that you must pay attention to when bringing prospective clients into your firm for an initial meeting.
- Some of the major considerations you need to think about when opening a new client file.
- How to appropriately close a client file, regardless of your practice area.
- Why it is so important to effectively follow-up with clients, even after the representation is concluded (and how to do this).
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
Leave a Reply