Today’s interview is the second half of my recent interview with Christian Denmon, an up and comer in the legal world from Tampa, Florida. In today’s episode, we talk about everything from law office systems, to phones, to case management programs you should be using in your law office.
Right click here to download the mp3 for today’s episode.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- “Our office is one big ‘if-then” statement…”
- “People aren’t looking at billboards, they aren’t even looking at the freakin’ road anymore.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Restaurant Impossible
- Clio and MyCase for Law Practice Management
- Ring Central
- Infusionsoft for law firm marketing
- “You Can’t Teach Hungry” by John Morgan
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- The one thing that held Christian back from starting his law firm.
- How to leverage friends and contacts to access office space when you are just starting your law firm.
- The biggest expense that most lawyers spend (or invest) their money on.
- Some tips and tricks to generate cash flow when you are first starting out.
- The best business advice that Christian ever received.
- How Christian learned to manage people when he first started hiring employees, and the importance of developing systems to help with this process.
- The systems that Christian has implemented to help him become successful.
- How Christian has implemented “if-then” systems in his law office.
- Why task management software is so important for a law practice.
- Why Christian loves a virtual phone system.
- The first thing that Christian would do if he had to start his website over from scratch.
- Why you need to optimize your website for mobile.
- Email jim [at] legalmarketingmadeeasy [dot] com for more information about the free webinar I will be hosting later this month
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.