In today’s episode, I will discuss how you can build a list of loyal, raving fans using pay-per-click ads, specifically Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads in conjunction with a powerful lead magnet and a service such as LeadPages.
Right click here to download the mp3
Enjoy the show? Please leave us a rating and review on iTunes – Thank you!
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- How did I build 2 six-figure law practices in less than a year? Sign-up for the webinar on Friday, April 18th at 2pm to find out.
- Amy Porterfield
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The process I follow to bring clients to my firm and build my list of raving fans, including:
- The biggest mistake that most lawyers make with their pay-per-click advertising.
- What the goal of your pay-per-click ad campaign should be.
- The differences between Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Why PPC ads are such a powerful way to advertise.
- The three “E’s” that you must consider when sending an email to a prospect.
- The ONE thing you MUST DO before you start your PPC campaign.
- How to create a giveaway that is sure to convince your prospects to give you permission to follow-up with them.
- Why a good opt-in page is a must.
- How to ethically “steal” or “swipe” language from other professionals that you can use in your opt-in page.
- The appropriate number of touches you should have with a prospect after they sign up for your list.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
I am aware that the podcast this week is cutting off at about 19:50. I’m working on reworking this and re-uploading the podcast to my hosting provider.