For today’s episode I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing Jacob Sapochnick, widely known as the “Facebook Lawyer”. Besides having a fantastic accent, Jacob is a great legal marketer and has used Facebook to grow from a solo law practice to an 8 lawyer/15 paralegal immigration firm in less than 5 years. Jacob says that his law firm generates 10-15 qualified leads, per day, to his law firm from Facebook. This is definitely an interview you don’t want to miss!
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick
- Jacob’s Law Firm Facebook Page
- The Enchanting Lawyer and Enchanting Lawyer Facebook Page
- Hootsuite, Bufferapp, Sprout Social
- Citizenship Pal App
- Marriage Based Green Card App
- Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
Jacob’s Inspirational Quote
“You can’t fall if you don’t climb – but there is no joy in living your life on the ground.”
In this particular episode, you will learn:
How Jacob used Facebook to build his law practice. In addition, Jacob will share…
- Why Jacob decided to focus on one practice area when he first started his firm.
- The most important marketing tool Jacob used when he opened up shop (before Facebook).
- What initially drew Jacob to market his practice on Facebook.
- Why it is dangerous to work with advertising reps who hawk their services to lawyers.
- Why Jacob feels it is important to market your law firm differently than all the other law firms, and how he has done this.
- How Jacob learned how to Facebook for his law practice.
- What Facebook can do for your law practice.
- Jacob’s two biggest failures and what he learned from these experiences.
- Why it is important to set realistic goals for building your Facebook page.
- The “Core Web Presence” concept and how you can use it to build your online presence.
- Why automation is so important to social media.
- Why less than 20% of the content that Jacob puts on Facebook is legal in nature.
- How a “Facebook Chat” can help to build your Facebook Community.
- When you should start using paid Facebook Ads to build your audience.
- How Facebook helped Jacob build a media presence organically.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.