Thank you and welcome to Legal Marketing Made Easy! As a valued listener to the JD Blogger podcast, I’ve created some special goodies just for you.
First, if you haven’t already, please sign up below to receive your Free 14-point legal marketing checklist and 3-part video training series. In addition to 14 action items that you can immediately implement into your law practice, this download will give you 21 resources you can use to help you implement this checklist.
Second, if you don’t already have a website for your law firm, you will want to visit my free resource, “How to Start a Law Firm Blog“. You’ll be up and running in no time at all.
Finally, here is a list of the 10 networking questions that you can ask potential referral sources that will make them love you when you take them to coffee or lunch. I memorized these and used them extensively when I first started my law practice (thanks to Bob Burg, author of Endless Referrals, for providing these!)
- “How did you get your started in your law practice?”
- “What do you enjoy most about your profession?”
- “What separates you and your firm from your competition?”
- “What advice would you give someone just starting out as a new lawyer?”
- “What one thing would you do with your business if you knew you could not fail?”
- “What significant changes have you seen take place in the practice of law through the years?”
- “What do you see as the coming trends in the widget business?”
- “Describe the strangest or funniest incident you’ve experienced in your business?”
- “What ways have you found to be the most effective for promoting your business?”
- “What one sentence would you like people to use in describing the way you do business?”