We’ve all attended a webinar at some point, (or at least received a solicitation to attend one), but how many lawyers are using them as part of their marketing strategy? Not many, I suspect. Should you consider using webinars to market a law practice? In today’s podcast, I’ll be discussing the in’s and out’s of using a webinar to market your law firm, including how to get people to attend, what to say once they do attend, and how to turn guests of your webinar into paying clients.
Right click here to download the mp3
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- Like what you here? Leave us a review on iTunes by clicking here.
- Next Practice Building Webinar scheduled for April 18th at 2 pm EST – Sign up today to reserve your spot! **Note this is different from the date stated in the podcast**
- LeadPages – Here is a review and video tutorial that I put together a couple of weeks ago showing how I use LeadPages to generate conversions on my law firm website.
- Infusionsoft – Here is a review of Infusionsoft that I wrote showing how I have incorporated this powerful tool into my law firm.
- Google Hangouts
In this particular episode, you will learn:
A basic overview of how to incorporate webinars into your law firm marketing efforts, including:
- What exactly a webinar is – and what you need to know before you start trying to put one together.
- The 4 main benefits of conducting a webinar for your law firm.
- 4 ways you can drive new prospects to your webinar.
- Why it is so important to have a professional looking sign-up form, and how to put one together.
- How to conduct a webinar – including different programs to use and the pros and cons of each.
- 3 different topics you can discuss on your webinar to keep your prospects engaged.
- The important final step – if you forget this your webinar is a waste of your time.
- How to convert webinar attendees into paying clients.
- One tip that will keep your attendees engaged with you and taking copious notes.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
Leave a Reply