As I write this, it is hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that it is already December. Where does the year go? This was a short week because of the Thanksgiving holiday, so there were fewer posts to choose from, but without much ado, here’s the best posts I found from the blogs I’m reading this week:
- Five Years of iphone J.D. – Jeff Richardson marked the fifth anniversary of his blog, iPhone J.D., with a review of how the iPhone has changed in the past five years, how his blog has changed in the past five years, and a recap of the best and most relevant posts regarding the iPhone for 2013.
- Want to Build a Relationship Online? – Kevin O’Keefe from Real Lawyers Have Blogs, gives a quick review of Mitch Joel’s new book, Ctrl Alt Delete. He recommends imagining that the person you are trying to meet online was actually a person standing right in front of you that you are just getting to know.
- A Lawyers Toolbox – Tools for getting the job done [Video] – Rose Frommelt of Law Technology Today posted a webinar that gives a bunch of helpful tools for lawyers to use in their law practice.
- Michael Hyatt reminds us of what we should be thankful for in The Gift of Today – Lessons from A Monk.
- And, in a holiday shortened week with not-to-much to choose from, I must end with a fabulous story by Bill Livingston from the Cleveland Plain Dealer, who writes about my law school alma-mater, Ohio State, beating Michigan (Again) in the (Best) Game Ever.
That’s it for this week. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, and have a great week!
Have a story you think is worthy of being listed but missed the cut? Post a comment below.
Leave a Reply