At Legal Marketing Made Easy, we respect your privacy and take protecting it very seriously.
Here’s what we do – and, more importantly, don’t do – with any information you provide us.
- The information you provide on this site is held in strict confidence. All of our user’s account information is. If you would rather not provide any information on this site, please feel free to call our office and we will happily email the information to you. We do not sell or share your information with anyone.
- What personal information do you collect and how will it be used by Legal Marketing Made Easy? We only collect information such as your name and email address so that we have a place that we can discretely send you free information, as described on this website.
- How is this information transferred to third parties? We use a third party vendor to assist us in sending out the information you request in a timely fashion.
- We will not contact you unless or until you send us an email asking that we contact you, or you call us first.
- How can I modify or delete my personal information? If at anytime you wish to modify or delete your information, you may do so by calling our office at (919) 460-5422.
- How can I opt-out of future mailings? You may opt-out of future mailings by clicking a link at the bottom of any future emails you receive from our office.
Like many other Web sites, legalmarketingmadeeasy.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to legalmarketingmadeeasy.com and other sites on the Internet.
legalmarketingmadeeasy.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Copyright 2013-2014 – Legal Marketing Made Easy
202 Davis Grove Circle, Suite 105
Cary, North Carolina 27519