In today’s episode, I will be getting back to the core of what Legal Marketing Made Easy is all about… the basics of building and growing a successful law practice. Specifically, we will dig through the 10 things you need to do when starting a building a law practice to insure your success.
In this particular episode, you will learn how to get back to the basics of building your law practice:
What does it mean to get back to the basics? Here’s my list:
- Decide on what type of law practice you want
- Decide what types of clients you want to work with
- Create a perfect client Avatar – center you marketing around this.
- Get to know your practice area
- Write a short e-book to get your feet wet, build an audience, and establish credibility
- Start a podcast
- Develop an information product
- Establish Systems
- Hire Staff
- Go back to the beginning of this list, and start over. But this time, write a “paper book” and send it to everyone you know that could refer you business.
How my Law Practice is doing after three months…
As many of you know, I launched my new law practice, Hawthorn Law, at the beginning of January. Here’s a look at the traffic generated in three months from my blogging and social media efforts…
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.