Have you experienced the “post New Year’s Slump”? Are you in it right now? Chances are that you are. This means that you started the year firing on all cylinders, but now, as we finish off January, you are back to the same old routines.
Want to crack out of that? Then today’s episode is just what the doctor ordered.
In today’s episode, I will be discussing 5 Ways that you can avoid the Post New Year’s Slump.
As a special bonus, if you haven’t already set your goals for 2016, click the image below to download our free goals worksheet and start working on your goals today – no more excuses!
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
Please note that some of the following links may be affiliate links. This means if you click and buy the item listed, I will receive a small commission. My income from this is minimal, but it does help in a small way to support the podcast. Thank you!
- Mike Whelan and the Lawyer Forward Conference
- Episode 57 of this podcast – How to Set SMART Goals
- Moleskine Notebook
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Smartcuts by Shane Snow
- Audible.com – Use this link to receive a free trial membership for 30 days!
- Hawthorn Law
Now through January 31st, 2016, I am offering 50% off the premium podcast membership. For more information, click here.
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The 5 things you can do to avoid the post New Years Slump:
- Review your 2016 goals and recommit to them. If you haven’t already downloaded our free goals worksheet, click the image to download the worksheet I use.
- Commit to a morning routine. Personally, I wake up early and meditate, read affirmations, visualize the life I want, read ten pages in a book, journal, and finally, exercise for 30-45 minutes.
- Take at least one day off per week to disconnect, recharge and spend time with family.
- Call 5 people up and ask them to coffee or lunch.
- Commit to educating and investing in yourself. Some of the things that I do are: listen to audiobooks, read business related books, listen to podcasts, and attend seminars, conferences, and CLE’s.
- Click here to subscribe to the Be A Great Lawyer Premium Podcast. Use the coupon code “january2016” to save 50% off now through January 31st!
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.