In today’s episode, I will be discussing the progress I’ve made in building a new law practice since making this announcement to my Facebook following on November 18th, 2015.
Right click here to download the mp3
Items and Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
- Hawthorn Law
- JD Blogger
- Hawthorn Law YouTube Channel
- Periscope and katch.me
- Mitch Jackson’s Periscope
- My Lawyer Rocks
- The Streaming Lawyer
- Hawthorn Law on Twitter
- Hawthorn Law Facebook Page
- The Art of Lawyering
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The 10 simple ways that you can boost traffic to your law firm website – here’s a quick preview:
- How I chose the name Hawthorn Law, and what niche I have chosen to work with.
- How I went from zero to almost 1,000 visitors per month to my web page in 5 weeks.
- Which Social Media Accounts I have deemed necessary to build my law practice.
- The powerful insight I learned about Facebook while I was in the middle of recording this episode, literally!
- A complete list of the stats that I am using to track my activity and progress gathering online visitors and traffic to my website.
- A big mistake I made on Instagram that pissed off an influencer (bad idea).
- Which posts on Facebook get the most engagement.
- What I plan to do with the custom audience I’m building on Facebook.
- Why starting a law practice in November and December really sucks.
- Why I believe 2016 will be a great year for the law practice.
The Premium Podcast
Starting at the beginning of December, I’ve been recording a daily podcast that chronicles everything I’m doing to build my law practice from the ground up. From now through Sunday night (December 27th at midnight EST), I’m offering a significant discount on a subscription to this premium podcast. For more information, and to download the first 5 episodes, for free, click here.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
Leave a Reply