Yesterday I had the “pleasure” of going to the dentist. What I found there was an amazing example of what a true services “business” should look like. In this episode I talk about how we can apply what I experienced by going to the dentist to running a law practice.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- Replay of the Google Hangout we conducted on December 3rd– or text “HANGOUT REPLAY” to 44222
- Cary Family Dental
- Cary Family Dental Facebook Page – A great example of how you can use a Facebook page to generate buzz around your business. “Flossy” the elf is a nice touch.
- Cary Family Dental YouTube Page – A great way to use video testimonials
- What a nice office looks like
- Hawthorn Law Instagram Page
In this particular episode, you will learn:
I’ll walk you through my experience at the dentist’s office yesterday, including key takeaways that you can use in your law office. Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- My experience when I first walked into the office, and why I don’t think this was the first time I was taken through this routine.
- The office tour.
- What my hygienist did and wore that took me by surprise.
- How my dentist convinced me that I needed thousands of dollars in dental work.
- What I received as a “free gift”.
- The continuity program that could be used in a law practice.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.