In today’s episode of Legal Marketing Made Easy, I share 5 podcast episodes that motivate and inspire me, an experiment I’m running on social media for my new law firm, 5 more podcasts that deserve honorable mention, and a special announcement…
Right click here to download the mp3
5 Podcasts that motivate and inspire me
- Perpetual Traffic by Digital Marketer
- Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- The Art of Paid Traffic with Rick Mulready
- JD Blogger with John Skiba
- The Art of Lawyering with Christopher Small
An Experiment I’m Running…
Is your law firm on Instagram? Maybe it should be. As I’m growing and building brand awareness for my new law firm project, Hawthorn Law, I’m using many social media channels to push out content and attract potential client’s to my website.
Instagram is an emerging platform to build brand recognition, and it’s one that many lawyers are simply ignoring. If you don’t already have any account, sign up for one today and make sure to follow my law firm @hawthornlaw to see how we are using this platform to launch a new practice area in my firm. You can also find us using #hawthornlaw.
BONUS: 5 more podcasts that deserve “honorable mention”
- Enchanting Lawyer with Jacob Sapochnick
- Eventual Millionaire with Jaime Masters
- Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- The Solopreneur Hour with Michael O’Neil
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
Want to Get in on our Hangout on December 3rd?
On December 3rd, at 3pm EST, I will be conducting a Google Hangout to “talk shop” – anything and everything is on the table to be discussed. I love this stuff and am just looking for some other people to talk to about what you are up to and share what I’m up to, and answer any questions you might have.
No sales pitch, no BS, no pressure. Just a bunch of lawpreneurs talking about marketing a law practice. Want to Join me?
Click here to sign up and get the details.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
Leave a Reply