Several days ago, I wrote a detailed article entitled “How to Start a Law Firm Blog“. In today’s episode, I’m going to give a quick run-down of all the material covered in that podcast, and start to show you how to build your brand online – no matter where you are in your legal career. From law student, to solo lawyer, to associate at a firm – the information covered today will greatly help you to build your online brand.
Right click here to download the mp3
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- How to Start a Law Firm Blog
- My recommended website hosting provider
- Free WordPress Themes
- Genesis Framework
- Thesis Theme
In this particular episode, you will learn how to build your brand online, specifically:
- Why you should NOT register your first domain through a service like GoDaddy.
- The hosting provider that I recommend (hint: there is a big picture up top).
- Why you do not need to include vanity keywords in your domain name.
- The importance of registering your domain sooner rather than later.
- How to quickly and easily find available domain names.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to register and host your domain.
- The single biggest option you must choose when you pay for your domain.
- How and why you should install WordPress on your website.
- The biggest mistake many lawyers make with their WordPress password.
- Two fantastic themes that you can use to make your blog look professional.
- If you used this podcast and the associated tutorial to build your law firm website, then post a comment below or on our Facebook page!
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
Aliza Litchfield says
Good article . Just to add my thoughts , if your business are looking for a service to merge two images , my company used a service here https://goo.gl/SU9g6n.