Today’s episode is a little different from normal. Today we will discuss mindset issues. Specifically, we are going to address, head-on, the 5 major mental roadblocks that are keeping you from realizing true success in your law firm.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- Psycho-Cybernetics, by Dr. Maxwell Maltz
- The One Thing, by Gary Keller
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, by Dale Carnegie
- A worksheet to help you develop your goals
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The 5 mental roadblocks that are keeping you from true success in your law firm, including:
- How a childhood experience could be hurting your business now.
- The single biggest hurdle that is keeping most lawyers from starting their own firm.
- A resource you can use to begin the process of re-wiring your brain for success.
- How the people you hang out with could be keeping you down.
- What to do if your friends and family are not supportive.
- What Jim Rohn has to say about your friends.
- How listening to podcasts (this one in particular) can lead you to success.
- How the clients you choose (or fail to choose) can dictate your financial success.
- Why the wrong clients can lead you to bankruptcy.
- Why it is so important to write down your goals.
- An approach you can use to start working on your goals today.
- What you need to do every single day to push your law firm forward.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.