Today I wanted to talk about 7 ways to differentiate your law firm from your competition. There are a lot of golden nuggets in this podcast, and so many ways to separate yourself. Most lawyers just flat-out ignore this checklist that would otherwise provide them with a competitive advantage in their local market. Hopefully, you won’t!
Right click here to download the mp3
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- Are you getting all the clients you want and need in your firm? CLICK HERE to access your 14-point legal marketing checklist and assessment
- Bill Hammond’s Alzheimer’s Law Practice (23:50)
- Josh Brown and his Franchise Euphoria Podcast (18:29)
- Gordon Firemark Entertainment Law Podcast (18:45)
- Rachel Rodgers and her Small Business Bodyguard Information Product (17:30)
- Lee Rosen’s Divorce Discourse (19:12)
- Jay Fleischman (27:55)
- Advocate Consulting Legal Group – Aviation Lawyers (30:05)
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The 7 ways you can differentiate your law firm from your competition:
- Be yourself.
- Deliver a better experience for your clients and prospects.
- Do something that no other lawyers want to do.
- Use a different format or channel to provide information and follow-up to your clients.
- Choose a different or “more specific” audience.
- Become an expert in a new or novel practice area.
- Just flat-out market yourself better than your competition.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.
Leave a Reply