We are very excited for you to join us on the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast, the podcast that was created to help motivate and inspire solo and small firm attorneys just like you on their journey to building the law practice of their dreams. During our call, we will lead our listeners through your journey from law school to successful lawyer, and along the way discussing your challenges, fears, successes, and what is working for you in your law firm, right now.
Below is the interview flow for your perusal. In my experience, the more REAL LIFE stories you can share (as opposed to mere opinion), the better the interview.
Thank you again for sharing your journey!
Interview Flow & Questions
- I will give a brief intro of you and your business and then turn it over to you to elaborate.
- Your Journey: I will ask you about your journey from law school to having your own law firm. Some of the questions we may discuss include:
- What inspirational quote really drives you?
- When did you first realize you wanted to start your own law firm?
- How did your family and friends react when you told them that you were hanging a shingle?
- Can you share a story of a failure that you experienced during your journey and what you learned from it?
- Current State of Affairs
- Tell us about where you are now with your law firm.
- What are you working on now that really excites you?
- What is it you like most about having your own law firm?
- Final Five (quick answers)
- What was holding you back from starting your own law firm?
- What is the best business advice you have ever received?
- Can you share a personal habit you have that contributes to your success?
- What one or two tools or resources do you use in your law practice that you would recommend to our listeners?
- What book would you recommend to someone starting a law firm?
- Bonus question
- If you had to start over from scratch, with nothing but a laptop, your law license, and $500, what would you do in your first week?
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time. Skype: hartlawfirm, or the caller id 661-748-0240. This will be an audio only interview.
Recording: By participating in the Legalmarketingmadeeasy.com interview, you agree to allow Legal Marketing Made Easy to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Legal Marketing Made Easy to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.