I came across five great articles for this edition of “Best of the Week”. Without too much fanfare, here they are:
- Proven tricks to get more clicks from Google Adwords, by Russ Henneberry of Digital Marketer. Whether or not you use Google Adwords in your law firm marketing is up to you (I use it), but if you are thinking about using it, or just want to give your campaign a little jumpstart, this article is a great resource.
- Inbox Zero Part V, by David Bilinsky at SlawTips. This appears to be the fifth part of a series, but I had a hard time finding the other four… Either way, this post has some great advice about how to get your email box to the ever coveted – inbox zero.
- 16 Steps to set up a cloud based law firm, by Pegeen Turner at Cloud IT for Lawyers. Pegeen provides a checklist of sorts, as well as a number of resources that you may want to consider if opening up a cloud-based firm.
- Twitter shows the value in listing to customers, by Ray Hennessy at Entrepreneur.com. For those of you that were paying attention, this week Twitter changed it’s policy on privacy, then quickly backtracked after outrage from users. There are lots of lessons to be learned from this, not the least of which is to listen to what your customers are saying about you and your firm – or at least make an effort to ask what they are saying.
- 3 Ways the Magic of Dr. Seuss can help you create unforgettable copy, by Amy Harrison at Copyblogger. If you haven’t checked out the Copyblogger website yet, you really need to. They’ve got lots of great information (for free by the way) on how to become a better writer for your website or blog. Disregard their advice at your peril.
So that’s it. 5 great articles that I found interesting this week.
Questions? Comments? Would you like your article to be considered for the next edition of “Best of the Week”? Post a comment below or send me a message on Twitter @jwhart518.
Leave a Reply