In today’s episode, I will be discussing 10 ways to boost your law firm web traffic. This is going to be especially helpful, whether you are just starting out and building a new website, trying to make your firm’s website better, or to those of you that may have been hit hard by the recent algorithm changes (aka Panda, Penguin and most recently, Hummingbird) to Google’s search engines.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- Influence, by Robert Cialdini
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Premium WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Stayfocusd plugin for Google Chrome
- Advertising Headlines that Make You Rich: Create Winning Ads, Web Pages, Sales Letters and More, by David Garfinkel
In this particular episode, you will learn:
The 10 simple ways that you can boost traffic to your law firm website – here’s a quick preview:
- Write Content with the user in mind.
- Post new content consistently.
- Register a unique domain name for your law firm.
- Post your website everywhere so that people know about it.
- Create an opt-in form that converts.
- Use WordPress with a search engine friendly theme.
- Install Google Analytics and use Google Webmaster Tools.
- Make effective use of social media.
- Comment on sites that are relevant to your practice area – be insighful.
- Reach out other lawyers either on or offline to do guest posts on their websites.
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Spend at least 30 minutes, everyday, writing something for your law firm’s blog or website.
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.