In today’s episode, I had the opportunity to interview Bryan Marble from Amazelaw. Bryan shares with us his entrepreneurial journey, including how and why he started Amazelaw for lawyers. This is a great interview.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
In this particular episode, you will learn:
Today I had the opportunity to interview Bryan Marble from Amazelaw:
- How Amazelaw can help lawyers with their websites and social media
- Why Bryan decided to leave Hubspot so that he could focus on helping small businesses
- How Bryan got started by helping his wife, who is an attorney herself
- How Amazelaw expanded from helping with just websites to automating many of the online tasks for lawyers, such as blogging, social media, etc.
- Why it is important to spend time promoting your content, and how Amazelaw can help you with this
- Bryan’s biggest struggle in starting Amazelaw, and what he has learned from this (about lawyers specifically)
- Why it is important for Lawyers to update their website regularly
- The main benefits that a Lawyer will get by hiring Amazelaw
- The importance of having a mobile-optimized website
- Why good-looking websites convert better than other websites
- Why ownership is king – you mush own your own domain and phone number
- How a service like Amazelaw can save you time and make you more money
**Note that Legal Marketing Made Easy will not receive compensation if you sign up to use Amazelaw**
- Follow Legal Marketing Made Easy on Twitter
- Post a review of the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast on iTunes and if you like what you heard today, then share with your friends on Twitter using this link.