Welcome to the Legal Marketing Made Easy Podcast! This is the inaugural episode. I’m not going to lie, it was difficult for me to get this episode out – but I did and am really excited to share it with you. This episode is a little bit different then the format of the episodes going forward – its more about show formalities, and an introduction to me and why I started this podcast and Legal Marketing Made Easy generally.
However, as with future episodes, I did give a legal marketing tip of the week, and I pretty much stayed to the timing guidelines that I proposed – between 20-30 minutes.
Items Mentioned in the Podcast
- The Hart Law Firm, P.A.
- Ohio State Moritz College of Law
- Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Internet Marketing Mastery Podcast
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- Why I started Legal Marketing Made Easy, and this podcast
- How I went from no revenue to $280,000 per year in two years when I opened my first law firm
- When and how I find the time to learn about legal marketing
- Some reasons why this podcast will be helpful to you as you start and build your law practice